Frequently Asked Questions
- What dietary restrictions should I be aware of?
- Why does my chocolate look foggy/whitish?
- What are the box dimensions and fill amounts?
- How long is the product good for (i.e. what is the shelf life)?
- Can I mix different flavors of Frango in one box?
- What is the nutritional information for the Frango Pearls, Mint?
- Is the Frango website secure?
- How do I change my user address/e-mail/log-in/password?
- How do I apply my promotion code to my purchase?
- What type of payment do you accept?
- Does Frango charge sales tax?
- Will I receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Can I ship multiple items in a box?
- Can I choose when my order is shipped?
- What can delay my order?
- How do I make changes to my online order?
- Can I cancel my online order?
- Do I get charged immediately at the time of purchase?
- How do I mail multiple items to multiple recipients?
- Is there a limit of multiple addresses I can enter on the website?
- With multiple address orders, can the shipping method vary (i.e. ground for one recipient; overnight for another)?
- Will the addresses I upload remain on the website and be accessible in the future?
- Is it possible to add a gift message? Is there a character limit?
- Are multiple gift messages available when I order multiple products but to the same address?
- Do you provide a generic gift message if no message is selected by the customer?
- Can I pick up Frango in the boutique?
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- When will my order ship?
- How do you protect shipments to warm states?
- What is the best service type if I live in a warm State?
- Does Frango ship to Canada?
- Can I ship or have my order delivered on the weekend?
- Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
- Can I ship to a military installation or base?
- Does Frango ship internationally?
- Do you ship outside the contiguous United States?
- Do I need to be home to receive my shipment?
- What is your return policy?
- Can I make a return at a boutique if I purchased online?
Products may contain milk, soy and almond. In addition, they can be manufactured in a plant that processes milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg and wheat products. It is recommended to read the nutritional information for product prior to purchase. These can be found on Frango.com or on the back of each package at a Frango boutique.
That is a natural process that can take place in premium chocolates if stored by the customer or delivery service in less than optimal chocolate conditions, including excessive heat or humidity. It is, however, completely safe to eat.
The following are the dimensions and ounces:
- Box of 6, 6 Pieces, Length 2 7/8 x Width 2 7/8 x Height 1 3/8, 2.11 oz
- Box of 16, 16 Pieces, Length 4 5/8 x Width 4 5/8 x Height 1 3/8, 5.5oz
- Box of 30, 30 Pieces, Length 6 1/4 x Width 6 1/4, Height 1 3/8, 10.25oz
- Box of 56, 56 Pieces, Length 8 1/4 x Width 8 1/4 x Height 1 3/8, 19.25oz
- Round, Estimated 24 Pieces, 3 3/4 Diameter x 4 1/4 Height, 8oz
The shelf life varies by product due to differences in the recipes. The exact expiration date can be found on the back of each package. Currently, the minimum shelf life is 4 months from the date of manufacture on our products. Please consume products by the designated Best Buy date on the package.
No. We currently do not offer customized flavor boxes.
Nutritional Info: Servings: 1, Serv. Size: 3 pieces (4g), Amount per serving: Calories 20, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 2g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 2g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 0g, Vit. D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron 0.1mg (0% DV), Potas. 10mg (0% DV).
Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (sugar, milk, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), Semisweet Chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, dextrose, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), Confectioner's Glaze, Gum Arabic, Peppermint Oil CONTAINS: Milk, Soy
Yes the website is secure. Frango uses the GeoTrust solution to protect our customers' credit card number and other confidential information.
Log in using your current member e-mail and password. Select from the update options available on the left, make your changes, and then save. If you need assistance, please call our Customer Experience Team at (833) 4-FRANGO.
Enter in the promotion code into the promotions section when prompted during check out. The promotion code is valid on purchases through the date and offerings listed in the promotion. Most online promotions are not valid in stores and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Promotions cannot be combined with any other offer, and are VOID if altered, reproduced or unauthorized. Promotions are not redeemable for cash or credit.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club and American Express credit cards. You may also pay online using a valid Frango® Gift Card or e-certificate.
Sales tax is charged for purchases which are shipped within the state of Illinois. Purchases shipped outside of Illinois will not be charged sales tax.
We will automatically send you an e-mail confirmation as long as you have provided us with a valid e-mail address. You will also receive a tracking number via e-mail once UPS has picked up the shipment. To ensure that you receive all of our emails, please add noreply@Frango.com to your address book or trusted sender list.
Yes, we have the ability to ship items in one box. Orders will be shipped in the appropriate box size depending on the size of the order. In the event orders are large, we will ship in multiple boxes to a single address.
Yes, you can choose a shipping date up to 28 days from the order date.
Incorrect addresses, order changes, legal holidays, inclement weather and unexpected circumstances could delay order processing. Any orders with address issues will be shipped out the following business day from the original ship date.
Changes to orders can be made directly online or by calling a Customer Experience Team member at (883) 4-FRANGO.
Orders can be cancelled directly online or by calling a Customer Experience Team member at (883) 4-FRANGO up until your order has been fulfilled.
When your order is placed, an “authorization hold” for the amount of your purchase is temporarily placed on your account. The actual charge is billed to your account at the time your order is shipped.
Directly through our website or by calling our Customer Experience Team at (833) 4-FRANGO. Items can be selected and shipped to the recipient of your choice.
Yes. There is a limit of 50 addresses online per transaction.
With multiple address orders, can the shipping method vary (i.e. ground for one recipient; overnight for another)?
Yes. You can choose the type of service per recipient/shipment.
Yes, for registered users. Select the option to save addresses and they will remain in the drop down for multi-addresses. In addition, as a registered user when you access your account, they will show up in your address book.
Yes. It is possible to add a gift message. The character limit is 140.
No. There is only one gift message per shipment address. However, if you want to separate the one shipment into multiple at check out, then different gift messages can be applied.
Yes. A generic gift message will be provided if one is not specified.
No. We currently do not offer boutique pick-ups.
Orders will be shipped the next business day if placed by 11:59pm and ship via the method selected during checkout: UPS Ground, 2nd Day or Next Day Air. Shipments to warm States may be held on Thursday and Friday and shipped on Monday to ensure packages are received in proper condition. Please contact our Customer Experience Team at (833) 4-FRANGO for questions regarding shipment to warm States.
We package each shipment with insulated packaging and ice packs. We recommend if you live in a State which is typically above 70 degrees, that you choose 2nd Day Air for your shipping service.
We recommend if you live in a State which is typically above 70 degrees, that you choose 2nd Day Air for your shipping service.
Yes, we do ship to Canada and customers can place orders directly online. If you need assistance, please contact our Customer Experience Team at (833) 4-FRANGO.
Except for major holidays, UPS mostly picks up and delivers on weekdays.
No, UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Please call our Customer Experience Team at (833) 4-FRANGO for assistance.
Except for Canada, we currently are not set up to ship to any other country. We are working on solutions to provide this as an option to customers.
Yes, we ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. All shipments can be made online. Additional charges may apply.
No, a signature is not required for delivery. UPS may leave your package at the front door if no one is home. We cannot be responsible for weather conditions impacting your purchase if left outside.
If you are unsatisfied in any way with any of our products, please contact our Customer Experience Team at (833) 4-FRANGO and we will make every reasonable effort to make your Frango Momint memorable.
No, we cannot accept returns at a boutique at this time. Please call our Customer Experience Team at (833) 4-FRANGO regarding any returns.